Your shopping cart is empty!
How do you get an STD test?
The fastest way to get an STD test is to order a rapid home screening test, it will be delivered with everything you need to execute the test at home, and the result will be visibly after 15 to 20 minutes.
How do you get an STD ?
STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) will not be any type of disease to ignore, many show no obvious symptoms externally although, symptoms can rear through internal illnesses and symptoms indicating you've got contracted an STD. If this is the way it is, testing have to be done immediately in order that the sickness is manageable and you're around the correct medication regimen. Some STDs cannot be cured although some is not cured but they can be controlled. And still others is often curable completely through a variety of medication.
Do I Want an STD Test?
These include the 15 common symptoms and warning signs of possible STD already infecting one's body, and if you have any of the symptoms you should order a STD bundle Test kit to check your self.
1) Have itches, sores, red spots and burning sensation as part of your reproductive organs,
2) Have warts on certain parts of the body, legs or hands,
3) Have ulcers inside the mouth,
4) have frequent rashes and itchiness of the epidermis,
5) Prolonged fever without having obvious causes,
6) prolonged chills or sweats,
7) Chronic or long-lasting fatigue or tiredness,
8) Loss in appetite and weight,
9) Chronic muscle or joint,
10) long-lasting sore throat,
11) Swelling of lymph nodes,
12) Frequent diarrhea,
13) Severe candidiasis,
15) Other unusual conditions in the body.
How do you get an STD test at Australia Home Test?
Select which STD home test you need, we have many combo packages that combine different STD home test to a better price for you. Also remember that many STD do not show any symptoms and can be deadly if not treated in time, the only way to detect if you are infected is by a screening home test.