Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) Home Test
screening for hepatitis B virus in whole-blood sample.
- Clinically confirmed home testing Hepatitis B.
- Sensitivity 99.9% – Specificity 99.9%
- Used in hospital, clinics and test centers.
- Easy to use, detailed instruction manual.
- A fast visible result in 20 minutes.
- Discreet and anonymous shipping.
- 24 / 7 Online Support
Home Hepatitis B test & treatment in Australia
What is Hepatitis B (HBV)?
Hepatitis B (HBV) is a possibly lethal liver infection brought on by the hepatitis B infection.
This is among the five kinds of viral liver disease. The others are Liver disease A, C, D, and E. The types B and C are more than likely to end up being persistent.
Hepatitis B infection is a significant international health issue. It can trigger liver cirrhosis and liver cancer-causing death.
1982 a vaccine has been available with a 95% success rate in avoiding the Hepatitis B infection. Hepatitis B Antigen home testing, fast and comfortable with a test result in 20 minutes.
Newborn infants and kids between the ages of 1 and five years are at a greater threat of infection from hepatitis B, and it usually turns persistent. The danger drops to 6%-- 10% when an individual is contaminated over five years of age.
The probability relies on the age at which somebody ends up being contaminated. The more youthful an individual is when contaminated with Hepatitis B infection, the higher his/her possibility of establishing persistent Hepatitis B. The threat decreases with a child's age.
How does Hepatitis B (HBV) take place?
Infection from Hepatitis B varies in intensity from a moderate outcome, for a couple of weeks to lifelong illness with server complication. Hepatitis B is a DNA infection that incorporates into the chromosomes of a person. This infection is especially harmful since it can contaminate individuals without them understanding it, and, these contaminated individuals, in turn, can unconsciously pass the infection to others. A Hepatitis B home test is the only way to be sure of your status.
Hepatitis B can be intense or persistent.
Severe Hepatitis B virus infection begins within the very first six months after somebody is exposed to the Hepatitis B infection. It is a short-term disease and might cause persistent infection though not in all the cases.
Hepatitis B gives long-lasting health problem as the Hepatitis B infection sticks around in an individual's body for a very long time. In these cases, individuals stay chronically infected with the infection past the preliminary infection duration. In these induviduals, the infection can continually assault the liver in time without being discovered, triggering possibly permanent liver damage.
Who is prone to Hepatitis B (HBV)?
Some individuals are more vulnerable to Hepatitis B, such as:
1. babies born to contaminated moms
2. sex partners of contaminated individuals
3. individuals with numerous sex partners
4. individuals with sexually transmitted diseases
5. hemodialysis clients
What are the reasons for Hepatitis B (HBV)?
Some typical reasons for Hepatitis B transmission consist of:
- Sexual contact: Having unprotected sex with a contaminated partner whose blood, saliva, semen or vaginal secretions enter your body.
- Utilizing infected needles: Hepatitis B is sent if another recycles a needle utilized on a contaminated individual. Individuals addicted to intravenous drugs are at a danger of Liver disease B.
- Mom to kid: Pregnant females who are contaminated with Hepatitis B can hand down the infection to their infants. This can, nevertheless, be avoided if the newborn is immunized.
- Utilizing unsterilized devices: Having a tattoo, body piercing, or medical or oral treatment carried out in an unclean environment with unsterilized devices.
- Blood transfusion: Hepatitis B can be sent through a blood transfusion when contaminated blood which is not evaluated is contributed to somebody.
- Sharing infected individual posts: Sharing toothbrushes or razors infected with contaminated blood can send Liver disease B.
- Blood from a contaminated individual pollutes open injury: When the blood of a contaminated individual participates in another individual's open injury.
Hepatitis B can not spread out through:
2. holding hands
6. sharing dishware
What are the signs of Hepatitis B (HBV)?
The most typical signs of hepatitis B consist of:
1. anorexia nervosa
2. queasiness and throwing up
3. basic pains and discomforts
4. a heat (fever) of 38C (100.4 F) or above
A 5. a basic sense of sensation unwell
6. itching all over the body
8. discomfort over the place of the liver, simply under the lower chest
10. dark colored urine
11. pale or grey colored stools
What are the issues of Hepatitis B (HBV)?
Hepatitis B can result in major issues such as:
1. Liver cirrhosis or scarring of the liver which might hinder the liver's capability to operate.
2. Liver cancer
3. A liver failure which takes place when the important functions of the liver closed down. In this case, a liver transplant is required.
5. Glomerulonephritis which is a group of illness that hurt the part of the kidney that filters blood.
6. A hepatic Encephalopathy is a group of neuropsychiatric irregularities in clients with liver dysfunction.
7. Portal high blood pressure which is a boost in the high blood pressure within a system of veins called the portal venous system.
8. A porphyria is a group of illness in which compounds called porphyrins to develop, impacting the skin or nerve-system.
Hepatitis B One-Step HBsAg (WB) Home Test
home screening test for hepatitis B virus "all types" in whole-blood sample.
INTENDED USE USE
The One-Step HBsAg test (WB) (WB) is used for the qualitative determination of Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) in human whole blood. This test is intended for the screening of blood and blood products to be used for transfusion and an aid for the diagnosis of existing or previous hepatitis B infection.
HBsAg is one of the earliest markers that appear in the blood following infection with Hepatitis B virus (HBV). This infection of the liver is transmitted by homosexual or heterosexual activity, bloodborne exposure, mother-infant, close personal contact and by intake of contaminated water and food products. In the HBV infected people, the virus persists for the rest of their lives and can be passed on to others. Therefore Hepatitis B has become a global public health problem.
Infection with HBV results in the appearance of a number of serological markers and one of the first of such markers is Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg). The HBV infection causes a wide variety of liver damages such as acute self-limiting infection, fulminating hepatitis, chronic hepatitis withprogressiontocirrhosisandliverfailure,anda symptomatic chronic carrier state.
Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) appears 1-7 weeks before biochemical evidence of liver disease orjaundice. Three weeks after the onset of acute hepatitis almost half of the patients will still be positive for HBsAg. In the chronic carrier state, the HBsAg persists for long periods (6-12 months) with no seroconversion to the corresponding antibodies. Therefore, screening for HBsAg is highly desirable for all donors, pregnant women and people in high-risk groups.
The One-Step HBsAg test (WB) is a chromatographic immunoassay (CIA) for the rapid qualitative determination of human hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) in whole blood. The membrane is pre-coated with anti-HBsAg capture antibody on the test band region and Rabbit anti-goat IgG on the control band region. During testing，the specimen is allowed to react with the colloidal gold particles which have been coated with goat-anti-HBsAg. The mixture then moves laterally on the membrane by capillary action. For a positive result, a pink colored band with a specific antibody-HBsAg-antibody-colloidal gold particle complex will form on the test band region.
The absence of a colored band in the test band region indicates a negative result. To serve as a procedural control, a pink colored band at the control region will always appear regardless of the presence of HBsAg.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The One-Step HBsAg test (WB) should be stored at room temperature (up to 30℃) in the sealed pouch or desiccated container.
Do not use it after the expiration date.
1. For home and INVITRO diagnostic use only
2. The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
3. There should be no smoking or eating where antigen containing materials are being handled. Wash hands thoroughly afterward.
4. Decontaminate and dispose of specimens and all potentially contaminated materials if they contain the infectious agent
LIMITATION OF PROCEDURE
HBsAg test device is used for the detection of HBsAg in human blood. Based on a single reactive test result, a sample should not be considered HBsAg positive. Further testing, including confirmatory testing, should be performed before a specimen is considered positive for HBsAg. A non-reactive test result does not exclude the possibility of exposure to hepatitis B virus. Levels of HBsAg may be undetected both in early infection and late after infection. Specimens containing precipitate may give inconsistent test results.
The positive control in the test kit is not to be used to quantify assay sensitivity. The positive control is used to verify that the test kit components are capable of detecting a reactive specimen provided the procedure is followed as defined in the kit and the storage conditions have been strictly adhered to.
A procedural control is included in the test. A colored band appearing on the control region of the membrane indicates proper performance and reactive reagents.
PERFORMANCE PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
The One-Step HBsAg test (WB) detects hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) concentration in whole blood specimens higher than 2ng/ml as indicated by the development of a colored band in the test region of the strip.
Antibodies used for One-Step HBsAg test (WB) were raised against whole hepatitis B surface antigen. All subtype HepatitisBantigens (adr， adw， ayr， ayw) show positive results with One-Step HBsAg test (WB). On the other Hepatologic diseases patients do not produce positive with One-Step HBsAgtest(WB).
We work with the top USA and European manufacturers to bring high quality STD screening kits to your doorstep in a discreet package. Tests can be self-administered in as little as 5 minutes.
Australia STD Home Test Kit is an easy to use product which does not require any other devices or external equipment’s. Just follow the step-by-step demonstrated in the manual and remember to read the important notes.
Our friendly support staff is available to help you. If you have questions or need additional information regarding a recent purchase or any of our products, please feel free to contact us by visiting our support center at http://supporthometest.com
By choosing this option will none of your information be kept in our records, and your order will be traceble online via a tracking number. All support question is handle via our suppor center at: http://supporthometest.com
All orders are shipped in a flat anonymous envelope (Orders less then 10 test kits are shipped without box) and delivered by your post office, and you can follow your order by a tracking number online. Delivery times may vary depending if product is in stock, allow 3-5 business days for delivery of in-stock items. Cutoff time for orders is 12.00 PM . Orders placed after 12.00 PM are processed on the next business day.
All payments will be processed in Euro or USD. We accept payment by MasterCard, Maestro Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, and Discover, (Your credit card statement will only show "internetsales " ). Or you can also use Bitcoin.
How Do I Know My Payment Details Are Secure?
During the entire checkout procedure you will notice that the web address in your browser begins with https and is therefore protected by 128bit encryption from Comodo.com. This is the strongest encryption currently available to non-military applications. Our payment processors, PayPal, Cyberbit and Worldpay (part of the Royal Bank of Scotland group, the 5th largest bank in the world) also utilise 128bit encryption to ensure any details, include payment card information, is secure. Comodo, the company that issue our secure certificate and encryption capability, ensure stringent checks are performed to verify the legitimacy of companies before they issue security certificates. Please visit (www.comodo.com), for more details:
Open account and Proceed to Checkout:
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.
We take matters regarding the privacy of your personal data very seriously, and we won't send any unnecessary emails, your order is shipped in a flat anonymous envelope without the name of our company or anything about the content on the envelope. Personal information such as delivery name and address are required just for delivery purposes. We will not keep or share your information with third parties.
Open an Affiliate account:
As our affiliate, you will have your own control panel where you can see detailed statistics of traffic and sales you referred, news and training materials, and choice of banners and text links. Then you only need to place an affiliate link, banner, text link or other link at your web site or place ads in pay-per-click search engines, so you can start sending customers to our web site and earn money. If you interested to become an affiliate please contact us via our support center at http://supporthometest.com